Get a Jump on the Upcoming School Year - Upload your Residency Documents Now!

If you would like to get a jump on the 2019-2020 school year, you can submit your required residency documents now at the link below.

Remember, you must submit TWO of the following CCBOE-approved documents:

1. a valid Georgia driver’s license or military identification;
2. current property tax receipt;
3. power or gas bill (Make sure the parent/guardian name and service address is visible. Water bills cannot be accepted.);
4. voter’s registration card;
5. home mortgage note (If you desire, you may black out the dollar amounts listed);
housing lease or rental agreement


- water bill
- cable bill
- trash service bill
- cell service or internet service bill
- student driver’s license

Just take a picture of each document with your phone and send an email with your questions or documents to OR add your documents digitally to our convenient form: